Part of the local church experience is becoming engaged both relationally and in the church’s overall vision and direction. As we connect with one another and become more intentional about moving away from the side-lines, our faith is strengthened.
Here are some opportunities to engage at the Fort:
- Join us for Coffee + Connect every Sunday morning from 9:00 – 9:45am in the Fort Café. Donuts + coffee provided. This is open to every member of the family.
- Join a small group! Small groups are a great way to get connected and build relationships. They also offer the opportunity to go deeper in our faith and to grow. Our goal is to help people move out of rows and into circles. It's in these circles community and connection take place, and we are often able to build upon what God has already started in our lives. We encourage everyone to give small groups a try. To learn more click HERE
- Becoming a member of the church is a great way to get behind the church’s overall vision and direction. We do have a process in place to become a member. Please contact our church administrator for more information.
- Join us for our Wednesday Morning Bible Study at 10am in the Cafe every 1st + 3rd Wednesday of the month. All are welcome.
- Become a part of our Intercessory Prayer Group, which meets every Wednesday at 1pm in the Cafe.
- Are you a widow? Our Widow's Group meets every 3rd Tuesday at 1pm at the home of Linda McClannahan.
- Take part in our "Go" Outreach Service Projects. Check our event's calendar for our next "Go" event. *We generally offerat least two church-wide service projects a year.
- Every two years we offer the opprotunity to go on short-term mission's trip. We believe short-term mission's is vital to expanding our vision and heart for the world beyond our immediate reach.