Part of the local church experience is becoming engaged both relationally and in the church’s overall vision and direction. As we connect with one another and become more intentional about moving away from the side-lines, our faith is strengthened.
Here are some opportunities to engage at the Fort:
- Every Sunday morning from 9:00 – 9:45 a.m. in the Fort Café we provide coffee and donuts. This time of fellowship is open to everyone!
- Join a small group! Small groups are a great way to get connected and build relationships. They also offer the opportunity to go deeper in our faith and to grow. Our goal is to move people out of rows and into circles. It's in these circles community and connection take place, and we are often able to build upon what God has already started in our lives. We encourage everyone to give small groups a try. To learn more click HERE
- Every first Wednesday at 9 a.m. our ladies get together for coffee and breakfast at Perkins on McKinley Avenue. This is meant to be a relational time where we connect, encourage, and catch up on one another’s lives. If you are free, we would love to have you join us!
- Becoming a member of the church is a great way to get behind the church’s overall vision and direction. We do have a process in place to become a member. Please contact our church administrator for more information.
- Join us for our monthly traditional service at 10 a.m. on the second Wednesday of each month (March through November). We eat lunch together after the service.
- Take part in our "Go" Outreach Service Projects. Check our event's calendar for our next "Go" event.