- The Bible is the inspired word of God, the only authoritative written source of what to believe and how to live.
- There is one true God, the loving Creator of heaven and earth, who exists eternally in perfect unity as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God who, having been born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life as a man going about doing good and performing miracles. He was rejected and, as God planned, died on the cross as the once-for-all sacrifice for the sins of humanity. After dying, he was buried, but came back to life and returned to heaven until the appointed time of his return.
- Because of Christ's shed blood on the cross, God graciously forgives our sins and grants eternal life to everyone who by faith accepts Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- The Holy Spirit is active on the earth and in the lives of people today, just as in Bible days, to reveal Jesus, guide, equip, and empower us for fruitful and fulfilled lives of worship and service.
- The Holy Spirit comes to dwell in every believer at the moment of salvation. The baptism in the Holy Spirit is distinct from salvation, releasing the power of the Holy Spirit through faith.
- All who believe in Jesus Christ form one spiritual body and are his church called to carry the message of God's love and reconciliation throughout the earth. God's desire is for all Christians to walk in unity.
- Jesus will someday return to earth as King of kings and Lord of lords to reign with his Church.
* See the expanded version of our Statement of Faith.